This resource provides a year long math curriculum that focuses on building basic skills. The curriculum is structured, visually based, breaks down larger skills into manageable steps, embeds assessments, and utilizes data-based decision making.
Level 1.5 focuses on teaching basic skills with limited pre-writing skills required. The skills included in this unit are:
- counting and number words 1-20
- sequencing numbers 1-30
- more/less with quantities and bigger/smaller with numbers
- adding 0-5, 0-7, and 0-9 with visuals and without visuals
- penny, nickel, dime, and quarter identification of value and name
- telling time to the hour and half hour
- counting tallies
- simple and complex patterns
Level 1.5 includes entry-level writing tasks such as coloring, circling, and drawing lines. No other writing is required.
Available in European, Australian, British, and Canadian versions! To receive your international copy email your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
This curriculum is designed to use one activity per day. Your math instruction for the entire year is planned! Over 180+ activities included.
Also included in this resource:
- 2 types of lesson plan templates
- detailed curriculum map
- 2 types of data sheets
Check out this product preview for more information!
Not sure what level works for your student? Check out the skills matrix below:TAH Curriculum Skills Matrix
**All products are delivered digitally to your inbox for you to print out & prep for use**