These resources cover training classroom staff as well as developing a successful home/school connection!
- teacher intro letter
- 27 page training manual
- final assessment
- Why is my child being aggressive?
- How will my child's school help them learn?
- What can I do at home to help my child learn?
- How can I help my child communicate?
- What is reinforcement and why is it important?
- What are sensory behaviors?
- Why does it seem like my child is not listening to me?
- How can I keep my child busy at home?
- How can I explain autism to my family, friends, and community?
- How can I prepare my child for taking him into the community?
- How can I help my child be more independent?
- What does a behavioral approach mean?
- Why does my child have different behavior at home and at school?
- How can I teach my child about dangerous situations and to be safe?
- How can I help my other children understand autism?