Fill In Feature, Function, and Class Task Cards [ABLLS-R Aligned to H}
Use these task cards to build verbal skills by teaching students to respond to verbal language in a variety of ways. These activities work on a huge variety of questions and fill in sentences all centered around identifying the feature, function, and class or an item or group. These cards are used as a teacher prompt to read the phrase or question and the student will respond verbally. Task cards can be used in many ways and work well for direct instruction, guided practice, or a paraprofessional run center.
These task cards are aligned to the ABLLS-R tasks H7, H8, H9, H14, H15, H16, H17, H18, H27, and H36. These cards make working on ABLLS based skills easy and streamlined. There are specific cards for each score within each task. All cards are labeled with the corresponding task number and score for easy organization and use. If you do not use the ABLLS-R, these tasks will still be a great addition to your classroom!
Included in this resource:
- 30 fill in association cards (H7)
- 30 fill in function for item cards (H8)
- 30 fill in item for function cards (H9)
- 30 fill in item for class cards (H14)
- 30 fill in multiple items for class cards (H15)
- 30 fill in features given item cards (H16)
- 30 fill in item given features cards (H17)
- 30 fill in class given item cards (H18)
- 30 fill in class given multiple items cards (H27)
- 30 fill in item when given feature/function (H36)
This resource comes with labels for organizing your tasks cards, instructions for use, and a data sheet (with an editable version included).
Use resource in combination with the Assessment of Basic Language & Learning Skills.
**This product is a digital download - you will not receive a physical product**