Parts of Speech File Folder Activities
Instructions and printables to make 23 file folder activities to work on a variety of concepts related to parts of speech. Having a variety of materials to target these concepts help build generalization! These resource targets a wide range of concepts within the different parts of speech.
This resource works well for task boxes, independent work, guided practice, or a paraprofessional-run station.
File folder activities included are:
- Noun File Folders: match noun to picture, sort by type of noun, match singular and plural nouns (2 versions)
- Verb File Folders: match verb to picture, sort past/present/future tense, match verb sentences, fill in the verb
- Pronoun File Folders: match pronoun to picture, sort the pronouns, fill in the pronoun, match possessive pronoun sentences
- Adjective File Folders: match the adjectives, match the two adjectives, sort by adjectives
- Adverb File Folders: fill in the adverbs, sort the adverbs,
- Preposition File Folders: match the prepositions, follow preposition directions, fill in the preposition
- Parts of Speech Mix Up File Folders: sort the parts of speech, match the parts of speech (2 versions)
**All products are delivered digitally to your inbox for you to print out & prep for use**