Who, What, Where, & When Task Cards [ABLLS-R Aligned to H}
Use these task cards to build verbal skills by teaching students to respond to a variety of types of who, what, where, and when questions. Sometimes it is difficult to come up with a range of question types, but, with this resource, here all of the questions are prepared for you! These cards are used as a teacher prompt to read the phrase or question and the student will respond verbally. Task cards can be used in many ways and work well for direct instruction, guided practice, or a paraprofessional run center.
These task cards are aligned to the ABLLS-R tasks H10, H11, H12, H13, H23, H24, H25, H28, H29, and H30. These cards make working on ABLLS based skills easy and streamlined. There are specific cards for each score within each task. All cards are labeled with the corresponding task number and score for easy organization and use. If you do not use the ABLLS-R, these tasks will still be a great addition to your classroom!
Included in this resource:
- 45 what question about home items task cards (H10)
- 60 what question about function task cards (H11)
- 45 where question about items task cards (H12)
- 45 where question about activities task cards (H13)
- 45 what question about community items task cards (H23)
- 45 what question about community activities task cards (H24)
- 45 where question about community activities task cards (H25)
- 60 who questions (H28)
- 60 when questions (H29)
- 18 who, what, where, when intermixed task cards (H30)
This resource comes with labels for organizing your tasks cards, instructions for use, and a data sheet (with an editable version included).
Use resource in combination with the Assessment of Basic Language & Learning Skills.
**All products are delivered digitally to your inbox for you to print out & prep for use**