Anchor Chart Mega Pack
Rated 5.0 out of 5
Anchor charts are an essential tool for teaching new skills as well as improving the mastery and independence of those skills. Anchor charts also improve problem solving skills. If the student doesn't know the answer, reference the anchor chart! They are finding the answer on their own without the help of the teacher. This is a critical skill to teach to all learners.
This resource includes over 100 visually based anchor charts! The anchor charts are organized into 10 booklets. You can create anchor chart flip books or utilized the anchor charts by posting them.
There are a wide range of skills included!
- basic skills: upper case letters, lower case letters, upper & lower case letters, letter/word/sentence, color words, number words, shape words, big & little, sort by feature, sort by function, sort by class, same & different
- vocabulary food, clothes, animals, school supplies, weather, body parts, seasons, holidays, household, community, community helpers, transportation
- parts of speech noun, verb, adjective, preposition, pronoun, contraction, adverb, all parts of speech
- advanced parts of speech common & proper nouns, plural nouns, irregular plural nouns, collective nouns, possessive nouns, possessive pronouns, comparatives & superlatives, determiners & conjunctions, verb tenses, verb agreement, irregular past tense verbs, types of verbs
- grammar and language wh- questions, vowel & consonants, non-literal language, comma rules, sentence rules, simple & compound sentences, types of sentences, subject & predicate, synonyms, antonyms, homonyms, homophones
- writing paragraph structure, introduction, details, conclusion, story elements, point of view, character traits, proofreading, narrative writing, informative writing, opinion writing, research steps
- basic math numbers 1-10, numbers 11-20, number words, big & little, more & less, odd & even, simple patterns, coins, bills, 3-D shapes, sorting
- advanced math operation signs, skip counting, tallies, irregular patterns, time to the hour, time to the half hour, telling time, hour/minute/second, adding money, enough & not enough, rounding to dollar up, making change
- addition and subtraction adding 0-9, addition without regrouping, addition with regrouping, addition - when to regroup, subtraction 0-9, subtraction without regrouping, subtraction with regrouping, subtraction - when to regroup, addition & subtraction word problems, time word problems, money word problems, using a calculator
- multiplication, division, and fractions single digit multiplication, double by single multiplication, double by double multiplication, multiplication word problems, single digit division, division no remainders, division with remainders, division word problems, fractions, fractions on number line, equivalent fractions, comparing fractions
Total 5 star reviews: 1 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- AOAllie O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRole EducatorRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect
I purchased , printed and put in sleeve covers.
So easy:)EngagementRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5