Community Workers Unit for Special Education
This unit includes tons of fun games, printables, flashcards, and an adapted book to help your students learn about community workers.
Here is what's included:
- 12 Flashcards with definitions
- Where do you work?: 12 page adapted book with related vocabulary terms; matching pieces included
- 9 matching worksheets - variety of types
- 8 writing worksheets - definitions, true/false, and question answering
- 7 creative writing worksheets
- 12 coloring/following direction worksheets
- I have, who has? Game
- Bingo - with 2 levels of difficulty of calling cards and 15 boards
Vocabulary: teacher, doctor, EMT, police officer, fire fighter, garbage collector, mail carrier, ambulance, fire truck, police car, garbage truck, mail truck
Great for children with autism or special needs - these materials are hands on and easy to understand! Materials for a variety of types of learners included!
**All products are delivered digitally to your inbox for you to print out & prep for use**