Complex Questions Task Cards [ABLLS-R Aligned to H}
Use these task cards to build verbal skills by teaching students to respond to more complex questions such as how, which, why, and more. Sometimes it is difficult to come up with a range of question types and here all of the questions are prepared for you! These cards are used as a teacher prompt to read the phrase or question and the student will respond verbally. Task cards can be used in many ways and work well for direct instruction, guided practice, or a paraprofessional run center.
These task cards are aligned to the ABLLS-R tasks H26, H31, H32, H34, H33, H35, H37, H38, H40, H41, and H42. These cards make working on ABLLS based skills easy and streamlined. There are specific cards for each score within each task. All cards are labeled with the corresponding task number and score for easy organization and use. If you do not use the ABLLS-R, these tasks will still be a great addition to your classroom!
Included in this resource:
- 30 multiple questions about community task cards (H26)
- 60 which questions task cards (H31)
- 60 how questions task cards (H32, H34)
- 60 why questions task cards (H33)
- 30 gives activity when told sequence task cards (H35)
- 60 yes/no question task cards (H37)
- 30 two component question task cards (H38)
- 30 three component question task cards (H39)
- 45 describe an item task cards (H40)
- 30 before/after task cards (H41)
- 30 past/future event task cards (H42)
This resource comes with labels for organizing your tasks cards, instructions for use, and a data sheet (with an editable version included).
Use resource in combination with the Assessment of Basic Language & Learning Skills.
**This product is a digital download - you will not receive a physical product**