DIGITAL I Spy Adapted Book Series - Food Edition
Your favorite adapted books are now DIGITAL. This resource includes both Boom Card and Google Slide versions of 6 different I Spy Adapted Books - all food & kitchen themed!
These books work on the essential skills of making choices, building vocabulary, and identifying items based on a feature, habitat, or sound. Each page follows a similar routine and is interactive. This book has 12 pages each with a clue given on each page. Students need to choose from the 3-4 picture response options to determine which item corresponds with the given clue!
These books provide a visual and interactive way for students with low language to work on a more complex inferencing skills. It's time to go beyond simple matching and sorting!
- I Spy Meals: identify the food item based on the meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, or dessert); great for building advanced categorizing skills!
- I Spy Snacks: identify the snack food according to the attribute; great to increase functional descriptor use and target making inferences
- I Spy Kitchen Tools : identify the kitchen tool based on function; great to expand vocabulary and complex sorting skills
- I Spy Fruit: target fruit vocabulary alone through identifying the correct fruit according to specific attributes
- I Spy Veggies: target fruit vegetable alone through identifying the correct vegetable according to specific attributes
- I Spy Fruit and Veggies : work on discriminating between fruits and veggies while identifying items based on common attributes
- 6 Adapted Books in Boom
- 6 Adapted Books in Google Slides
- Instructions and suggestions for how to use both formats
What are Boom Cards?
Boom Cards are internet based, interactive activities that work great for distance learning! They are highly motivating, self paced, and self grading.
Accessing Your Boom Cards ™:
With this purchase, you will download a PDF with a link to activate the Boom Cards™. When you redeem your purchase, Boom Learning will ask you to create a free account if you do not already have one. After you activate your cards, they will live in the library of your Boom Learning teacher account.
How do students use Boom Cards ™?
After the teacher opens a free Boom Learning account, he/she will create fast play pins to assign Boom Cards to students. Students do not need an account to use the fast play feature.
Which Devices are Compatible?
Boom Cards™ play on most modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge) and devices including Android, iPads, iPhones, Kindle Fires, and Chromebooks.
You may assign Boom Cards™ to your students through Google Classroom. In the teacher account, you will be able to get a link for each deck.
Saving Student Data:
Boom Learning also has premium accounts. Premium accounts offer advanced assignment tools, individual and whole class performance tracking, and more.If you are a new Boom Learning customer, when you redeem your Boom Cards™ purchase you get 90-day free trial of a premium account. When your trial ends, you can renew or move to a free account. Free accounts use Boom Cards with Fast Play pins. Free accounts do not save student data. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial
**All products are delivered digitally to your inbox for you to print out & prep for use**