Easy Matching Weekly Workbooks
Instructions and printables to make 5 different workbooks - one for each weekday. Each workbook contains 8 easy matching activities such as matching out of a field of 6, errorless matching, or match by color. The activities are all themed with high interest topics and items!
Each workbook has different activities at the same skill level so the student or child can do one workbook a day and not get bored. The easy matching tasks are great to build independent work skills, fine motor abilities, and task initiation. This set is great for foundational level learners who are ready to start building these skills!
Check out this product preview for more information!
**All products are delivered digitally to your inbox for you to print out & prep for use**
- RTRenuja T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRole ParentWhat age range best describes your student(s)? Preschool/Early ElementaryRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoGood
It was informative and helpful to perform activity with my child who is very hyperactiveSatisfactionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ECErin C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRole EducatorWhat age range best describes your student(s)? Preschool/Early ElementaryRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat idea
Love the idea and so perfect for work centersSatisfactionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MBMargaret B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRole EducatorWhat age range best describes your student(s)? Preschool/Early ElementaryRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThese are cute
Very cute matching tasks for beginning learners. I print them on card stock so the pictures are sturdy.SatisfactionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JMJody M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRole EducatorWhat age range best describes your student(s)? ElementaryRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat resource
My non verbal students love these books. It’s a great way to get them to say a few words and show me what they know without speaking.SatisfactionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RVRachel V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRole EducatorRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA must have!
I cannot say enough good things about these workbooks. I have sets made for home use, as well as, for my classroom. The versatility, ease of set up/use, multiple skills targeted, make these a must have in my eyes. I have students using these as independent work tasks, as alternative morning work, as guided practice for listening comprehension and errorless learning, while others are using them as behavior momentum tasks to support compliance. Between my students and my own son, these are always a hit & requested often!EngagementRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5