Economy Unit for Special Education
This unit includes tons of fun games, printables, flashcards, and an adapted book to help your students learn about the basics of the economy! This functional social studies theme will help your students learn about life skills in an academic way. This unit can be differentiated for all types of learners!
Here is what's included:
- 12 Flashcards with definitions
- Why is Money Important: 11 page adapted book with related vocabulary terms; matching pieces included
- 10 matching worksheets - variety of types
- 4 information sheets (both with visuals and without)
- 7 writing worksheets - definitions, true/false, and question answering
- 5 creative writing worksheets
- 3 cut/paste or laminate sorting activities (sorting goods vs. services; wants vs. needs, and types of payment forms)
- 11 coloring/following direction worksheets
- I have, Who has? Game
- Bingo - with 2 levels of difficulty of calling cards and 15 boards
Vocabulary: money, pay, costs, change, wants, needs, savings, check, credit card, bank, goods, services
Great for children with autism or special needs - these materials are hands on and easy to understand! Materials for a variety of types of learners included!
**This product is a digital download - you will not receive a physical product**